Comfort Posture Corrector Brace
Share this Product
Posture Brace should be worn for 3-4 hours daily. First couple of days wear it for 15-25 minutes only, than add 20 minutes every day. Your back and shoulders will slowly adjust and you will build muscle memory for the right posture.
Avoid over-tightening which will cause excessive tension. Wearing a posture support for an extended period of time is never idea. It should only be used as a training tool to help retrain you posture to normalcy. Posture Corrector is not designed to be slept in, doing so can do more harm than good.
The Adjustable Back Brace with Lumbar Pad helps provide relief from injuries and strenuous activity to keep you active. Recommended to help relieve lower back pain from strains, sprains and muscle spasms.
This comfortable posture brace is the most cost effective way to prevent slouching and long term pain that's associated with it. It's so comfortable you can wear it all day without realizing you even have it on. With straighter posture during all of your daily activities spinal pressure on your discs is relieved, reducing pain and in some cases inflamation due to bad posture.
The waist belt and shoulder straps are fully adjustable to give you an exact custom fit that molds to your body. For the best in comfort it is recommended that you wear over an undershirt. We're so confident you will fall in love with this product and wish you had found it sooner, we're standing by our product with a full money back guarantee if you're not satisfied.
Belt is to be worn directly on a body or cotton clothes. It is very comfortable to use daily and is unnoticeable under clothes.
- Formation of correct posture of kids and adults; indicated for kyphosis, lordosis, kyphoscoliosis, winged scapula.
- Rehabilitation after injuries and surgery of the thoracic and upper lumbar sections of spine and clavicle.
- Prevention of progressive spinal curvature and reduction of scoliotic decompensation.
- Helps with rounded and/or slumped shoulders; Flexible stays help provide added back support
How to Use
- Put directly on your body or underwear.
- Fix wide belt at the front with Velcro fastener; take narrow elastic bands forward, brace shoulders, cross at the back and fix with Velcro fastener on the belly; make sure taht corset inserts are placed along both sides of spine.
- Tighten or loose fastener to adjust degree of shoulder rolling. Corset inserts can be removed or bend to adjust body curvature.
- Corset should be worn for 3-4 hours daily starting from 15-25 minutes on the first day and adding 20 minutes every day for 1 to 1.5 months gradually tightening the straps and straightening the shoulders.
- The product can help your child develop good posture and fell more active during studies, relaxation and games.
- Remove rib stiffeners before washing the product.
Local skin diseases, need for rigid fixation
Outer layer: Latex - 27%, Polyester - 73%
Inner Layer: Cotton - 100%, 2 rib stiffeners
Hand wash only. Hand wash in cool water with mild soap. Remove excess water and air dry away from heat. Don't iron.