Inguinal Groin Hernia Truss Support Belt
Share this Product
The inguinal hernia belt is designed to provide relief from a reducible inguinal hernia - post or pre-surgery. Will provide you with the support and comfort needed to maintain your active lifestyle. This item has 2 pilots on both sides.
About the Product
- Local compression of inguinal and femoral ring
- Support of inguinal hernias in men and femoral hernias in women.
- For heavy manual weightlifting operations.
- Relapse prevention after surgery.
How to Use
- Put directly on your body or underwear
- Wrap wide belt around upper thigh and fix with the Valcro fastener; wrap the straps around inside of thighs and fix with Velcro fastener
- For small hernias when hard compression not necessary, liner and elastic inserts can be replaced with a proper size cotton swab
- Can be used without liners for prevention purposes and in postoperative period
- The product has a removable pilot with rigid inserts
- Remove rib stiffeners before washing the product
Local skin diseases.
Latex - 27%, Polyester - 73%, 2 pilot, 4 rib stiffeners
Hand wash only. Hand wash in cool water with mild soap. Remove excess water and air dry away from heat. Don't iron.