Adjustable Tri-Panel Straight Leg Support Knee Immobilizer Brace
Share this Product
- KNEE AND LEG IMMOBILIZATION FOR A VARIETY OF CONDITIONS: Recommended for knee sprains, patellar dislocations, post operative recovery, and other mild to severe knee and leg injuries.
- HIGH QUALITY BREATHABLE MATERIAL: Durable, soft, breathable, moisture-wicking flexible fabric that keeps the leg cool and comfortable and conforms to the shape of the leg for better support.
- FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE FIT: The three-panel design and four adjustable straps allow to accommodate most leg shapes and sizes. The brace is designed to fit both left and right leg.
- INNOVATIVE FEATURES FOR MAXIMIZED EFFECT: The construction of the immobilizer and the texture of the fabric ensure effective immobilization and strong comfortable support. Four removable aluminum stays maintain the leg and knee in a protected straight position. The three-panel design and four alternating adjustable straps allow to regulate the fit and the desired level of compression and support. Open patella design removes pressure from the patella.
- INSTANT RELIEF AND COMFORTABLE RECOVERY: The full length knee immobilizer prevents unwanted movement of the leg and bending of the knee, providing necessary strong support and pain relief, thus speeding up recovery in a secure and comfortable way.
How to Use
The full length three-panel knee immobilizer provides strong rigid support, pain relief, and effective full immobilization by limiting the leg and knee movement. It is recommended for knee sprains, patellar dislocations, post operative recovery, and other mild to severe knee and leg injuries.
The immobilizer is manufactured using high quality durable soft flexible fabric, which is breathable, moisture wicking and pleasant to the touch. Unique properties of the fabric allow it to conform to the shape of the leg and provide maximum comfort and support throughout the day.
The leg immobilizer features four alternating easy to use adjustable velcro straps, two below and two above the knee, for a secure customized fit and desired compression.
The brace is equipped with four full length aluminum stays, two in the back panel and one in each of the side panels. These sturdy removable stays maintain the leg and knee in a protected straight position.
Available lengths: 16", 20", 21.5”, 23.5” and 25.5”.
Getting the correct length
The three-panel design with movable side panels and four adjustable straps allow for a fully customizable fit. The brace is designed to fit both left and right leg. Due to the special texture of the fabric the removable side panels with velcro strips can be attached to any part of the back panel to accommodate most leg shapes and sizes.
When considering what length is best for you, keep in mind that your knee cap will be in the middle of the immobilizer brace. (For example: if you order the 20" long brace you will have 10" above and 10" below the center of the knee cap).
The top velcro closure of the brace can fit a thigh circumference up to 30".
To be sure that brace will fit, measure the circumference of your thigh at half the length of the brace distance above the center of knee. If your thigh circumference is larger than 30”, use a shorter model.
Hand wash only. Hand wash in cool water with mild soap. Remove excess water and air dry away from heat. Don't iron.