Ankle Anti Rotation AFO Footguard Support Brace
Share this Product
- ANKLE SUPPORT FOR SPORTS AND A VARIETY OF CONDITIONS: Mild to moderate foot injuries. Plantar fasciitis, Achilles heel, heel spurs, arthritis, tendonitis, and other conditions causing pain and discomfort of the foot and ankle. The brace provides excellent support and facilitates injury prevention during sports, such as basketball, football, volleyball, soccer, tennis, running, cycling, and others. It is also a great choice for ankle stabilization during everyday physical activity.
- COMFORT AND FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT: Durable, lightweight, breathable, flexible, moisture-wicking knit fabric that keeps the foot cool, dry and comfortable during physical activity, and provides stability without restricting movement.
- SLIM DESIGN: Slim design allows to wear the brace under most shoes and ankle-foot orthoses.
- INNOVATIVE FEATURES FOR MAXIMIZED EFFECT: The construction of the fabric evenly distributes pressure and impact, offers gentle compression, providing additional support and a massage effect that prevents fluid build up, thus relieving inflammation, swelling and pain. Figure-8 adjustable strap provides additional stabilization and protection for the foot and the ankle, as well as strong arch support.
- INSTANT RELIEF, COMFORT AND INJURY PREVENTION: The Knit Ankle Brace offers instant relief, supporting the foot and ankle in a comfortable yet stable position, allowing to continue being active while treating the injury. Gives confidence while playing sports and performing everyday activities by providing stability and preventing re-injury.
How to Use
Knit Ankle Brace is designed to support and stabilize the foot recovering from moderate to mild ankle injuries and chronic muscle weakness. It can be used to reduce pain and swelling associated with plantar fasciitis, Achilles heel, heel spurs, arthritis, tendonitis and other conditions causing foot discomfort. The ankle brace is also an excellent choice for foot support during a wide variety of sports activities to protect ankle from lateral twisting, and for everyday optimal support.
The ankle brace is made of durable, lightweight, breathable, moisture-wicking elastic fabric for increased comfort, thermoregulation, and moisture control.
The flexible knit fabric anatomically conforms to the body, offers gentle compression, providing additional support, improving blood circulation, and reducing inflammation for faster recovery without restricting movement or slipping down. Closed heel design delivers targeted compression and support around the ankle joint.
A figure-8 adjustable strap provides additional stabilization and protection for the foot and the ankle, as well as strong arch support. The strap can be adjusted for the desired amount of compression to maintain comfort and freedom of movement.
While the brace offers increased coverage, its slim design and ease of on and off allow to wear it with many kinds of shoes, ankle-foot orthoses, or even under socks.
Due to its innovative features, the Knit Ankle Brace offers instant pain relief and comfort following injury, and gives confidence while playing sports and performing everyday activities by providing stability and preventing re-injury.
Measure ankle circumference to determine size:
Hand wash only. Hand wash in cool water with mild soap. Remove excess water and air dry away from heat. Don't iron.