Arm Sling Shoulder Immobilizer Support Brace
Share this Product
- ARM AND SHOULDER IMMOBILIZATION FOR A VARIETY OF CONDITIONS: Recommended for immobilization after surgery and shoulder prosthesis implantation, for shoulder and upper arm bone fractures, rotator cuff injuries, shoulder dislocations, and other injuries of the arm and shoulder.
- HIGH QUALITY BREATHABLE MATERIAL: Durable, soft, breathable, moisture-wicking flexible fabric that keeps the arm cool and comfortable and conforms to the shape of the arm for better support.
- VERSATILE DESIGN: The sling and swathe immobilizer is designed to fit both left and right arm.
- INNOVATIVE FEATURES FOR MAXIMIZED EFFECT: The construction of the arm sling ensures effective immobilization and strong support. A wide front panel and wide shoulder straps crossed in the back enable even weight and pressure distribution. A removable swathe allows for additional unwanted movement restriction and stabilization. The texture of the fabric allows velcro fasteners to adhere to any part of the sling, enabling fit and support adjustment.
- INSTANT RELIEF AND COMFORTABLE RECOVERY: The arm and shoulder immobilizer brace offers strong support, immobilization and pain relief following injury or surgery, promoting faster and more comfortable recovery.
How to Use
The Arm and Shoulder Immobilizer is designed for efficient immobilization and secure support of the arm, shoulder and elbow joints to alleviate pain and promote healing. The arm sling is recommended for immobilization after surgery and shoulder prosthesis implantation, for shoulder and upper arm bone fractures, rotator cuff injuries, shoulder dislocations, and other injuries of the arm and shoulder.
The arm sling is made of high quality durable soft flexible fabric, which is breathable, moisture wicking and pleasant to the touch. Unique properties of the fabric allow it to conform to the shape of the body and provide maximum comfort and support throughout the day.
The immobilizer features a full front panel with wide comfortable shoulder straps for even weight and pressure distribution. The straps cross in the back and fasten to the sling in the front. The texture of the fabric allows velcro fasteners to adhere to any part of the sling, enabling fit and support adjustment.
The sling is equipped with a swathe - an immobilizer band that can be used for added movement restriction and stabilization. As the healing progresses, the swathe can be removed to allow for more movement.
The innovative construction of the arm and shoulder immobilizer ensures ultimate support and helps maintain better posture, promoting faster and more comfortable recovery.