Hot Water Bottle
Share this Product
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL WATER BOTTLE Our water bottles can be used with hot or cold water and keep temperature up to 6 hours and provide heating or cooling effect where it needed. Thick rubber keeps temperature longer and also works great as an ice pack, or cold water bottle.
- CLASSIC DESIGN - Hot water bottle is an old fashioned and time-honored remedy of treating sore muscles, pains, sport injuries, arthritis, stiff necks, lower back pain, menstrual cramps and other common aches and stresses of everyday living. It can be molded to any part of your body to relieve pain and discomfort.
- EASY TO USE - Wide mouth is easy to fill. Fill only two-thirds of maximum capacity. DO NOT USE BOILING WATER. The bottle is easy to be filled and cleaned. It is made from natural rubber and some rubber smell is normal Just put it in a ventilated environment for couple days and smell will disappear.
- COMFORTABLE KNIT COVER A soft and cute knit cover, fits the hot water bottles perfect. This knit style makes it easy to put on bottle. It soft, comfortable and helps to keep temperature longer. Also protects your skin from burns. Knit cover easily removable and machine washable.
- Best quality. Manufacturer has 15 years expertise in design and production of orthopedic appliances.
How to Use
About the productClassic hot water bottle is an old fashioned and time-honored method of treating sore muscles, stress or cramps, arthritis, aches and pains, stiff necks, lower back pain, menstrual cramps and other common aches and stresses of everyday living. It can be molded to any part of your body to relieve pain and discomfort. Hot-water bottle manufactured to ensure maximum safety and retain heat longer. Thick rubber keeps temperature longer and works great as an ice pack or cold water bottle. Keeps temperature up to 6 hours and provides heating or cooling effect where it necessary.
A hot water bottle helps your tired muscles to relax of stress and intense workout. Helps to improve blood flow or can be used as a cold compress for kids with fever or reduce swelling for minor injuries.
Comes with an elegant knitted water bottle cover to prevent the hot rubber from direct contact with your skin, also it has more personalized look.
Be careful while using water bottle without knitted cover! Too hot water bottle can cause burns.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS To ensure maximum life of the hot-water bottle please read the following: While filling the hot-water bottle, DO NOT USE BOILING WATER. This may damage the rubber. Recommended water temperature 0-70°C/32-158°F. Fill up to two-thirds of maximum capacity. While filling, hold the bottle in an upright position and fill slowly to avoid the splashing of hot water. Allow the bottle up to 20 minutes to reach its maximum temperature. Prevent contact with hot surfaces.
Package includes 1 Rubber Hot Water Bottle with hard plastic stopper, 1 Soft Cover. Hanging hole at each end. Material: made of natural rubber.