Dynamic Posture Corrector Clavicle and Shoulder Support Back Brace
Share this Product
- BACK AND SHOULDERS SUPPORT FOR A VARIETY OF CONDITIONS: Recommended for clavicle stabilization, rounded/slumped shoulders, scoliosis, kyphosis, lordosis, dorsal and lumbar strains and sprains, and as a pre- or postoperative rehabilitation aid.
- EFFECTIVE POSTURE CORRECTION: The brace is also effective for everyday posture correction and back and neck pain relief.
- HIGH QUALITY BREATHABLE MATERIAL: Durable, lightweight, breathable, flexible, moisture-wicking elastic fabric that keeps the body cool, dry and comfortable, and provides stability without restricting essential movement.
- INNOVATIVE FEATURES FOR MAXIMIZED EFFECT: The construction of the fabric and the design of the brace allow to evenly distribute pressure. The design of the brace promotes proper posture by pulling the shoulders back and aligning the spine. Bendable aluminum stays ensure additional stable support. Adjustable criss-crossed straps and a wide elastic adjustable belt allow to customize fit and support. Air mesh padding provides an extra comfortable wearing experience.
- INSTANT RELIEF, SUPPORT, AND BETTER POSTURE: The clavicle brace offers instant relief and comfort, maintains the shoulders and back in a comfortable yet stable position, promotes correct posture, and allows to continue being active while healing the back.
How to Use
The Clavicle Brace is designed to provide support to thoracic and lumbar spine, stabilize back muscles, and relieve back aches and spasms. It is recommended for clavicle stabilization, scoliosis, kyphosis, lordosis, dorsal and lumbar strains and sprains, and as a rehabilitation aid.
The brace can also be used to help with rounded, slumped shoulders and to improve posture.
The brace is made of durable, lightweight, and flexible elastic material, which is breathable and moisture wicking for increased comfort, thermoregulation, and moisture control. The back panel is padded with soft air mesh fabric.
The properties of the fabric and the construction of the brace allow it to evenly distribute pressure, provide gentle compression and support, adapt to the shape of the body, and maintain freedom of movement.
The brace features two aluminum stays to provide firm support to muscles and spine. The bendable stays can be adjusted to anatomically fit the body.
The brace is equipped with adjustable criss-crossed straps for a secure fit, controlled compression, and adjustment to most body types. The straps feature wide movable pads to prevent discomfort.
A wide elastic adjustable belt provides strong support to the lower back and abdomen. The texture of the fabric allows to attach ultra fine touch fasteners of the belt and straps anywhere of the belt for customized compression and fit.
The slimline design of the brace allows to wear it under regular clothes.
It is recommended to initially wear the brace for shorter periods of time, gradually increasing the amount of time worn.
Due to its innovative features, the clavicle brace offers instant relief and comfort, maintains the shoulders and back in a comfortable yet stable position, and allows to continue being active while healing the back.
Measure waist circumference to determine size: