Comfort Posture Corrector Back Brace Clavicle and Shoulder Support
Share this Product
- ✅ BACK AND SHOULDERS SUPPORT FOR A VARIETY OF CONDITIONS: Recommended for thoracic kyphosis, lordosis, osteoporosis, and as a pre- or postoperative rehabilitation aid.
- ✅ EFFECTIVE POSTURE CORRECTION: The posture brace is also effective for everyday posture correction and back and neck pain relief.
- ✅ HIGH QUALITY BREATHABLE MATERIAL: Durable, lightweight, breathable, flexible, moisture-wicking elastic cotton blend fabric that keeps the body cool, dry and comfortable, and provides stability without restricting essential movement.
- ✅ INNOVATIVE FEATURES FOR MAXIMIZED EFFECT: The construction of the fabric and the design of the brace allow to evenly distribute pressure. The design of the brace promotes proper posture by pulling the shoulders back and aligning the spine. Removable metal stays ensure additional stable support. The soft contoured lumbar pad cushions the lower back and keeps it tension-free, along with providing extra stability. Adjustable criss-crossed straps allow to customize fit and support.
- ✅ INSTANT RELIEF, SUPPORT, AND BETTER POSTURE: The thoracic lumbosacral support brace offers instant relief and comfort, maintains the shoulders and back in a comfortable yet stable position, promotes correct posture, and allows to continue being active while healing the back.
How to Use
The thoracic lumbosacral support brace provides support and stabilization for back muscles, helps align the spine, and relieve back aches and spasms. The brace is recommended for thoracic kyphosis, lordosis, osteoporosis, and as a pre- or postoperative rehabilitation aid. It can also be used to help with rounded, slumped shoulders and to improve posture.
The back brace is made of durable, lightweight, and flexible elastic cotton blend material, which is breathable and moisture wicking for increased comfort, thermoregulation, and moisture control.
The properties of the fabric and the construction of the brace allow it to evenly distribute pressure, provide gentle compression and support, adapt to the shape of the body, and maintain freedom of movement.
The brace features two steel and two metal removable stays to provide firm support to muscles and spine. The bendable steel stays can be adjusted to anatomically fit the body. The brace is equipped with adjustable criss-crossed straps for a secure fit, controlled compression, and customized adjustment to most body types.
Soft contoured lumbar insert cushions the lower back, redistributing pressure and keeping the lumbar region tension-free, and providing additional stability.
The slimline design of the brace and the ease of on and off make it possible to wear for extended periods of time under regular clothes.
It is recommended to initially wear the brace for shorter periods of time, gradually increasing the amount of time worn to let the body adapt to the level of support.
Due to its innovative features, the thoracic lumbosacral support brace offers instant relief and comfort, maintains the shoulders and back in a comfortable yet stable position, and allows to continue being active while healing the back.
Measure waist circumference to determine size:
Hand wash only. Hand wash in cool water with mild soap. Remove excess water and air dry away from heat. Don't iron.