Knitted Ligaments and Patella Support with Cross Band
Share this Product
- KNEE SUPPORT FOR A VARIETY OF CONDITIONS: Mild to moderate knee injury and recovery from surgery. The brace relieves pain and discomfort associated with chronic and acute knee joint effusion, patellar chondropathy, osteoarthritis, ACL, PCL and LCL injuries, and other conditions causing pain and discomfort in the knee.
- COMFORT AND FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT: Durable, lightweight, breathable, flexible, moisture-wicking knit fabric that keeps the leg cool, dry and comfortable during physical activity, and provides stability without restricting movement.
- SLIM DESIGN: Slim design and the ease of on and off allow to wear the brace for extended periods of time under regular clothes.
- INNOVATIVE FEATURES FOR MAXIMIZED EFFECT: The construction of the fabric evenly distributes pressure and impact, offers gentle compression, providing added support and a massage effect that prevents fluid build up, relieving inflammation, swelling and pain. The contoured pad encircles and cushions the kneecap, reducing pressure, offering additional stability, and accelerating reabsorption of edema and effusions. Spiral stays, adjustable straps, and elastic cross straps give added stability.
- INSTANT RELIEF AND COMFORT: The Ligament and Patella Support Brace with Cross Straps offers instant relief, supporting the knee in a comfortable yet stable position, allowing to continue being active while treating the injury.
How to Use
Ligament and Patella Support Brace with Cross Straps provides support, compression, and stabilization for the knee following mild to moderate knee injuries and surgery. The brace relieves pain and discomfort associated with chronic and acute knee joint effusion, patellar chondropathy, osteoarthritis, ACL (anterior cruciate ligament), PCL (posterior cruciate ligament) and LCL (lateral collateral ligament) injuries, and other conditions causing pain and discomfort in the knee.
The knee brace is made of durable, lightweight, breathable, moisture-wicking elastic fabric for increased comfort, thermoregulation, and moisture control.
The flexible knit fabric anatomically conforms to the body, offers comfortable compression, providing additional support, improving blood circulation, and reducing inflammation for faster recovery without restricting movement or slipping down.
Soft contoured insert around the kneecap encircles and cushions the patella to redistribute pressure to the surrounding soft tissues, to relieve pain in the knee and connective tissue and to offer additional stability and massage effect.
Adjustable straps above and below the knee and elastic cross straps allow to control the fit and compression, maximize stability and provide increased support for ACL, PCL, and meniscus.
Spiral stays on both sides of the brace ensure the best possible fit, additional stabilization and shape retention.
The slim design of the compression sleeve and the ease of on and off makes it possible to wear under regular clothes.
Due to its innovative features, the Ligament and Patella Support Brace with Cross Straps offers instant relief and comfort, supporting the knee in a comfortable yet stable position, and allowing to continue being active while treating the injury.
Measure knee circumference to determine size: