Maternity Belt Adjustable Pelvic & Back Support Pregnancy Abdominal Binder
Share this Product
- COMFORTABLE: Designed to be worn daily during your day to day activities. Can be comfortably worn under clothing. Belt removes the stress from the lower back and protects the belly from stretch marks. Multiple sizes available (Check Sizes Chart).
- PAIN RELIEVER: This belt helps ease the discomfort of pregnancy by supporting your baby and providing gentle compression in the abdominal area. You will notice an instant relief from hip and pelvic pains. A belly wrap that supports the belly weight during pregnancy to prevent straining your back by lessening spinal pressure effectively.
- DURABLE SUPPORT: This elastic maternity belt gives support for pregnant women who seek relief from hip and pelvic pains and other common stretching pains during pregnancy. You will be satisfied with the strong support this belt gives to your belly, waist, hips and pelvic bone. You will be able to bend, sit and walk with ease.
- ERGONOMICALLY DESIGNED: Easy to stick and difficult to tear off accidentally. It is a great way to correct your posture and support weak abdominal muscles during your pregnancy and even post-pregnancy. Can be used as maternity support belt and abdominal binder girdle (just turn it back to front).
- Best quality. Manufacturer has 15 years expertise in design and production of orthopedic appliances.
How to Use
Our Maternity Belt is here to help make pregnancy easier. This belly band provides back support and helps lift the pregnant tummy to minimize the pulling forward and down of your belly, which often causes back pain. It effectively redistributes the weight of your pregnancy and helps make your back feel better. This adjustable maternity support belt helps alleviate lower back pain due to pregnancy by supporting the lumbar and abdominal regions. It is designed for those suffering from lower back pain due to pregnancy.
Relieves lower back stress common during pregnancy; protects the skin of the belly from striate atrophy, hernias and prolapse of internal organs; provides great support for belly during pregnancy. For this product we recommend you to measure the circumference of your belly (from the lower back to the bottom of your belly which is around the area where the belt will be worn) and choose a belt according to the belt sizes in the size chart in the lower range of your measurement in order to plan for belly growth.
Please note: maternity belts are usually adjusted when in standing position which usually requires more support than when sitting. If you want to use it when sitting, you might have to readjust the belt's tension.
If you want to know more details or have any questions, please look through the detailed page or contact the customer service.
Washing instructions:Hand wash only. Hand wash in cool water with mild soap. Remove excess water and air dry away from heat. Don't iron.