Umbilical Hernia Belt for Men and Women - Abdominal Support Binder
Share this Product
- EFFECTIVE HERNIA SUPPORT: Recommended for hernia support before and after surgery, or as an alternative to surgical treatment for reducible hernias. Designed to help with Umbilical, Incisional, Epigastric, Ventral, or Inguinal Hernias , abdominal contusions or protrusions.
- HIGH QUALITY BREATHABLE MATERIAL: Durable, lightweight, breathable, flexible, moisture-wicking elastic cotton blend fabric that keeps the body cool, dry and comfortable, and provides stability without restricting movement.
- SLIM DESIGN: Slimline design and the ease of on and off allow to wear the hernia truss for extended periods of time under regular clothes.
- INNOVATIVE FEATURES FOR MAXIMIZED EFFECT: The construction of the fabric allows the belt to conform to the shape of the body and provide comfortable compression. Removable silicon pad with soft lining and an adhesive layer exerts localized pressure on the hernia and can be placed anywhere on the belt. Velcro fastening of the truss allows for controlled fit and compression.
- INSTANT RELIEF, COMFORT AND RECURRENCE PREVENTION: The umbilical hernia belt offers instant pain relief and ensures stable support for the hernia site, promoting the healing process in a faster and more comfortable way and preventing recurrence.
How to Use
The umbilical hernia belt is designed to provide support for umbilical hernia before surgery, or as an alternative to surgical treatment for reducible hernias. The belt can also be worn after post surgery to support the stomach muscles and protect the incision site, thus speeding up recovery and lowering the chances of recurring hernia.
The belt is made of durable, lightweight, and flexible elastic cotton blend material, which is breathable and moisture wicking for increased comfort, thermoregulation, and moisture control. The properties of the fabric allow it to provide gentle compression and support, and adapt to the shape of the body without causing discomfort or rolling down.
The umbilical hernia truss features a removable anatomically concave silicone pad, which provides localized pressure on the hernia. The pad is lined with soft fabric for added comfort and is secured with Velcro closure, allowing to remove the pad or place it anywhere on the belt.
Velcro fastening of the truss ensures easy on and off and customized adjustment of compression and fit.
The slimline design of the belt allows to wear it for extended periods of time under regular clothes.
Due to its innovative features, the umbilical hernia belt offers instant pain relief and ensures stable support for the hernia site, promoting the healing process in a faster and more comfortable way and preventing recurrence.
Measure waist circumference to determine size: